A Multipurpose Health worker course by nurturing talent primarily amongst unemployed youths
1) Believe in yourself
2) Peaceful mind
3) Stop fuming and fretting
4) Hope for the best
5) Inflow new thoughts
6) Wishful thinking
7) Focus on strength
1) Do what you can, with what you have, where you are
2) If you don’t like something , change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
3) One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men.
4) No machine can do the work one motivated extraordinary man.
1) Most powerful is God
2) Lucky …. Wealth
3) Luckier…… health
4) Luckiest….. Peace
5) Respect knowledge and never suffer from complexes
1) External respiration – exchange of O2 and CO2 between respiratory surfaces and the blood (breathing)
2) Internal respiration – exchange of O2 and CO2 between the blood and cells
3) Cellular respiration – process by which cells use O2 to produce ATP